Our college considered it essential in implementing green concepts in the campus. our college believes in education combined with environmentally friendly practices to encourage sustainable progress though implementing green initiatives are not easy and need resolve and long term dedication our college is taking the initiatives in the right direction.
our institute continuously practices and implements rain water recycling and rain water harvest to resolve and control water scarcity problems that may arise in the future. Our supervisors regularly inspect tap leakage attends to repair wants instantly to avoid loss of filtered water.
Conserve Natural Resources:
The institute takes all the required measures to protect the plants and trees. Along with the management, our institute follows best practices towards establishment and upholding of green campus. Restricted entry of vehicles:
Our College buses to transport a lot of students from various places within the urban and in suburban areas. This plan helps in reducing pollution and consumption of petrol. Promoting use of bicycles/ electric vehicles:
Our College encourages our students to use bicycles specially those who live nearest to college. Some students daily come on bicycles. This initiative helps in promoting fuel saving manner along with the future users. Ban on use of plastic:
Our College is committed to make the campus reduced plastic zone. For that reason there is a complete prohibit on single-use plastics in class room, labs, canteens in the institution's premises and hostels. Awareness activities are conducted to help reduced use of plastic inside and outside the campus. Landscaping with Trees and Plants:
As per green practices, our campus moves in direction of a green institution by planting more trees within and outside the campus and creating attentiveness with stakeholders by spreading the concept of environmental culture to the nearby society and wherever possible. Waste Management:
Our College believes in reducing the waste. The following initiative are practiced:
• Keep a paper that has been printed on one side and use it for day to day rough paper work.
• Use two types of bins separately for biodegradable and non-biodegradable wastes in the college campus as well as in hostels.
• Use more mail for formally communicating the information needed, online reading, use more readable material in soft form. Reduce the hard-readable material.
• Minimize the use of fertilizers and pesticides in college grounds, opting to the use of compost produced on site wherever possible.
• Make certain that all clean-up products used by college staff have a negligible harmful impact on the environment.